FREE USA SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE!
Excellent craftsmanship is evident in every detail and distinguishes this new, premium-level harmonium from lower-end scale changer models. Paul & Co. is Kolkata, India’s most renowned harmonium maker and widely considered among the best makers of harmoniums. It takes months to mindfully craft a single Paul & Co. harmonium, and only a rare few are created each month—a true labor of love. With its sweet and melodious tone, this high-end scale changer model allows for transposing the scale of the keyboard to play in C—the standard, 3 reed, 9 scale changer model. Beautiful teak construction, long sustain, quick key response, and precision tuning. Paul & Co. harmoniums like this one are often used in bhajan sessions with Amma and the Swamis.
- Exterior Construction: Teak
- Interior Construction: Teak
- Box Type: Traditional Collapsing
- Key Construction: Two-piece
- Number of Keys: 37 sliding
- Reed type: Palitana, Jivanlal R.T. Samrat
- Reed banks: 3 sets (Bass, Male, Female)
- Reed orientation: Horizontal (Bass) / Vertical (Male, Female)
- Scale changer: 9 scales
- Stops: 4 (Bass, Male, Female, Tremolo)
- Drones: 7
- Coupler: left action
-Folding box type with handle
-Padded gig bag included
-Tested & tuned before shipping
Size : 25.75 x 16 x 8.5 in. (closed), 25.75 x 16 x 10.5 in. (open)
Origin : India
Note : Shipping rates may vary depending on the delivery address for your order. Once order is placed we will call you to confirm the final shipping rate.